2019 CHEELY CUSTOM GUNWORKS / SPENCER RACE GUNS
RYAN ROCKS! CHARITY BLAST
- Date - July 12-14, 2019
- Location - Livingston Gun Club in Brighton, Michigan.
- 2440 Hunter Rd.
- Brighton, MI 48114
- Match Fee - $125 (before 6/1)
- Match Fee - $140 (after 6/1)
- Registration for the 2019 USPSA Ryan Rocks Charity Blast now open
- 8 stages + chrono, 200+ rounds.
- Registration is limited to the first 225 competitors.
- Note - "Early bird" registration for $125 ends June 1st at 12am. June 1st and beyond is $140. All juniors shoot for $75; please contact the MD for registration instructions if signing up a junior. Visit the online store link below if you wish to order a match or staff shirt.
- Same format as years' past with 8 stages totaling over 200 rounds + chrono. Entire match shot in 1 day, with competitors deciding which day they wish. Space will be available for competitors to shoot on friday with staff.
- Raffle Gun #1 - Available to only those registered for the match:
- 2011 .40 caliber, set-up for limited, built by Matt Cheely of Cheely Custom Gunworks.
- Ticket prices are as followed: $5 each, 3 for $10, 7 for $20
- Raffle Gun #2 - Availability open to everyone:
- 2011 9mm Open Race Pistol, built by Ryan Spencer of Spencer Race Guns.
- Ticket prices are as followed: $10 each, book of 5 for $40
- Waitlist: Will start when all 3 days are full. Those placed on the waitlist will not pay the entry fee until there is an open slot. Amount to be paid is determined by date of completed registration, not when approved for the match. There is always a significant withdrawal rate, so continue to register even if you see the match is full. Extra slots may be opened at the Match Director's discretion.
- Cut-off date for shirt orders and refunds for match withdrawals is June 14th. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Transferring of paid registrations can only be made through prior approval of the Match Director.
- USPSA level II match, with the following divisions -- Limited, Open, Revolver, Limited 10, Production, Single Stack, CO, PCC
- This is our 7th year anniversary of the match to raise money for Ryan Rocks Outdoor Adventures.. Ryan Rocks Outdoor Adventures is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit to get cancer stricken children out into the wilderness for an awesome outdoor adventure. Whether it’s Fly Fishing in Alaska or Mule Deer Hunting in Montana, RROA looks to provide these children with a memory that will last a lifetime! For more information check out - http://ryanrocksoutdooradventures.org
Match Sponsors and Donors - Thanks for the generous donations!
Title Level Sponsor - Cheely Custom Gunworks
Title Level Sponsor - Spencer Race Guns
- Looking forward to a great prize gun to be raffled at the match. Take a look at the guns SRG has built over the past year, and you can see that they are truly unique custom firearms!
- Your source for made-in-USA AR500 steel targets. Our products are CNC cut to ensure consistent fit, welded, and painted to ensure each piece meets our standards for the highest quality targets when you receive them!
- Check them out at http://www.targetsusa.com.
Steel Target Paint
- The perfect paint for steel targets. Steel Target Paint covers surfaces quickly and dries fast! This unique, water-based formula protects steel targets from rust and oxidation.
- Steel Target Paint was designed for shooting ranges, shooting clubs, parks and private ranges and for match competition.