REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Download applications here: Competitor Application Staff Application
Then email completed form to email@example.com
or snail mail to: Michigan Steel Challenge Championship, 7215 Sundale SE, Cutlerville MI 49548
Welcome to the information page for the 2018 USPSA Michigan Steel Challenge Championship - Hosted by South Kent Sportsman's Club
- June 1-3, 2018
- Staff will shoot Friday morning June 1st with competitors shooting in four flights: Friday afternoon, Saturday morning, Saturday afternoon, and Sunday morning. All eight stages will be included.
- South Kent Sportsman's Club (SKSC)
2536 140th Ave.
Dorr, MI 49323
- Level II Steel Challenge, all 8 stages.
- This will be a cash payout match with prizes based on participation in each division.
- Adults: $75 for first gun, $30 each additional gun.
- Juniors: $50 for first gun, $25 each additional.
- You may shoot two guns per flight.
- Lunch is included in match fee, and provided all 3 days.
- No refunds for withdrawals after June 1st. A $10 fee will be charged for refunds.
- Staff shoot Friday morning,
- First gun for staff is free, but must pay for additional guns.
- Competitors Friday afternoon, Saturday morning and afternoon, and Sunday morning.
- You may only shoot a division, once but may shoot the same gun in multiple divisions.
- Jim Klugiewicz
- Joe Dimeceli
2018 MICHIGAN STEEL CHALLENGE CHAMPIONSHIP